- April 3, 2014
- Posted by: Rayvat Accounting
- Category: Finance
Business Activity statement is to be filed quarterly with Australian Tax Office.
We at Rayvat Accounting help business in BAS preparation and duly completing the quarterly compliance requirement of your Australian business. We ensure that BAS is prepared in error free manner by preparing relevant work paper as a backup of the documents for your Business Activity Statement.
We plan and complete your bookkeeping work in stated deadlines in order to ensure that you do not miss your return filing deadlines.
Here are Some Tips to Ensure Error Free Preparation of BAS:
- Check the tax codes in the accounts for errors.
- Check the Ledgers to ensure that claiming of GST is consistent and any of the invoices has not been missed out for claiming the GST credit.
- Check that the GST collected and GST paid accounts are reconciled with the previous quarter’s BAS filed.
- Ensure that the accounting data is locked after BAS statement has been filed.
- Check for the exception reports for the amounts which have been manually changed in the transactions.
- Reconcile the amount appearing in BAS for wages and salaries against the wages and salaries paid as per Salary expense ledger.
We at Rayvat Accounting specialize in BAS preparation support and Bookkeeping Services for Australian business.